The Full-time MBA curriculum consists of core and elective courses. Each calendar year is divided into three regular terms and a summer term. To graduate, full-time candidates are required to complete 54 units.
The Part-time MBA curriculum consists of core and elective courses. Each calendar year is divided into three regular terms and a summer term. To graduate, part-time candidates are required to complete 48 units.
Full-time or Part-time candidates may choose a concentration in Entrepreneurship. This concentration will be reported on your transcripts.
Requirement for Concentration in Entrepreneurship:
- New Venture Business Project (3 Units)
Completion of at least 12 units of the following sample electives:
- Project Management (3 Units)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (3 Units)
- Marketing Research (3 Units)
- Business Negotiation (3 Units)
- Management of Innovation and Technology (3 Units)
- Management of Creative Industries (3 Units)
- Salesmanship and Sales Force Management (3 Units)
- Technology Start up - From Idea to Reality (3 Units)
- Venture Capital & Private Equity (3 Units)
- Selected Topics in Management: Managing Family Business Growth (3 Units)
Graduation Requirements with this Concentration:
|Pre-term Course||3 units||3 units|
|Core Courses||27 units||27 units|
|Minimum Required Electives||24 units||18 units|
|Total Units for Graduation||54 units||48 units|
For detail, please contract The Office for MBA Programme.
14/F, Teaching Building at Chak Cheung Street,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong